Virtual Executive Assistant For Hire
Using a virtual assistant is one of the best things you can do. Whether you are a salon business owner, top executive, stay-at-home-mom or just a busy person - hiring a virtual executive assistant can and will change your life for the better.
I have personally used a virtual executive assistant for over 5 years and I wish I started 5 years prior to that. It is best to use a virtual assistant company like 123Employee to handle your tasks. When using an individual or someone who is a virtual assistant independently you tend to run into the same issues you would have if you hired a W-2 employee. Ideally, you want to use a company or service that no matter what happens – virtual executive assistant calls in sick, car breaks down, someone dies, etc they have someone there that is trained on your business or tasks and can continue without skipping a beat. That’s the beauty of hiring a true virtual executive assistant company.
Many times your virtual assistant may be from another country – India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Africa, etc. This works to your advantage because typically the cost is low and they speak English very well and understand the culture. Depending upon what services and tasks need to be completed by the virtual executive assistant it will determine from what country you will hire. As a suggestion, if you plan on using your virtual executive assistant to handle phone calls, professional letters, transcriptions you might prefer using a service that is based out of the Philippines like 123Employee or Guatemala. We find their verbal communication skills are better than others.
- 5 Things To Look For When Hiring a Virtual Executive Assistant
1. Someone who speaks your language and has good communication skills
2. Hire a Reputable Virtual Executive Assistant Company not Individuals
3. Specialist in regards to your tasks
4. Training system in place
5. Efficiency & Affordability
- 10 Pros When You Hire Virtual Executive Assistant
1. They can speak, read and write English
2. You train them on how you want things done
3. Flexible Schedules – Most are available anytime you need them
4. Hire as needed for the hours you need daily or weekly
5. Equipment is already supplied by Virtual Assistant Company – Phone line, internet, desk, etc.
6. Virtual Executive Assistant is focused on getting your tasks completed
7. You can pre-screen your Virtual Assistant before hiring
8. Payroll is obsolete
9. Virtual Executive Assistant gives you more time to focus on other tasks
10. Typically No Contracts
- 10 Example Tasks Of A Virtual Executive Assistant
1. Answer Phone
2. Schedule Appointments
3. Cold Call
4. Transcribe Messages
5. Manage Social Media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
6. Arrange Travel Plans
7. Research Any Topic or Item
8. Create Videos
10. Event Planning
11. Email Marketing
13. SOOOOOO Much More.
If you would like additional information on how to hire virtual executive assistant for your business CLICK Here to check out 123Employee. We find them to be one of the best virtual assistant companies out there and most affordable. You can get full time employees for nearly $5 an hour. Part time packages start as low as $297 per month. The best part is you don’t have to pay a penny until you hire your first employee.
We LOVE and endorse 123Employee. Click here to check them out and receive your FREE copy of “Outsource This” (guide to global outsourcing).
To Your Success,